relaxation.Best
photo profile relaxation.Best 873 Posts
statut relaxation.Best Influencer
About Mattias A. Klum
image  1 Mattias A. Klum - Morning in Canaima National Park,  a 30,000 km2 (12,000 sq mi) area in south-easte
Share
October 29, 2022

Morning in Canaima National Park, a 30,000 km2 (12,000 sq mi) area in south-eastern Venezuela. This national park was established in 1962 and is the second largest park in Venezuela, and sixth biggest national park in the world. The park includes the entire watershed of the right bank of the Caroni River, and two of the highest waterfalls in the world. Clean fresh water is a rare and expensive commodity in many places on our planet. The resource, as we all know, is unevenly distributed. To break the numbers down a bit, about 97% of all the Earth’s water is contained within the oceans as salt water, while the remaining 3% is our freshwater lakes and frozen water locked up in glaciers and the polar ice caps. Of that fresh water, almost all of it takes the form of ice. If all that ice would melt , and the Earth’s surface was perfectly smooth, the sea levels would rise to an approximate altitude of 2.7 km. It is essential that we protect and restore our watersheds! #protectbiodiversity #protectourwaterbodies #canaimanationalpark #venezuela
#relaxation #bestrelaxation #mattiasaklum